Are you looking to lease a commercial space for your business? There are several factors to condisider when trying to find the right place... that is, afterall, why they say: Location. Location. Location!
The first thing to do is to find the right part of town to locate your business. Is Uptown Charlotte your best bet, or is suburb Fort Mill, SC more your speed? Do you need a stand-alone office, or a high-traffic retail spot. Identifying who your clientele is, and where they are will help you choose the right types of locations.
Once you have narrowed it down to a genre of locales, you can start looking at specifics and what is available. Check out thet Kuester site for available properties in your area. Here are some other factors to consider:
1) Are there other businesses in the immediate area that would compete with you?
2) Are there businesses in the immediate area that complement your business? (i.e. a restaurant and an ice cream shop).
3) Is there enough parking for your customers/clients?
4) Does the area have foot traffic?
5) Is the location near a major roadway?
6) What is the rent price?
7) Is there area growing or established?
8) What kind of upfits will you need to have done?
9) When will the space be available
10) What are the contract terms?
If you are interested in learning more about the available properties that Kuester has to offer, just check out our website at www.kuester.com.